- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 hour ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
1D and 2D Barcode reader module
Compact and high-performance module capable of reading linear (Code 39, UPC, EAN, Code93) and bi-dimensional (QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix) bar codes.
To use it, just connect it to the USB port of the PC (by default emulates the keyboard), open a text program (e.g. word, wordpad, etc.), point the reader towards the bar code and the read code will be decoded and the result will be written on the open text program page.