- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
1D and 2D Barcode reader module
Compact and high-performance module capable of reading linear (Code 39, UPC, EAN, Code93) and bi-dimensional (QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix) bar codes.
To use it, just connect it to the USB port of the PC (by default emulates the keyboard), open a text program (e.g. word, wordpad, etc.), point the reader towards the bar code and the read code will be decoded and the result will be written on the open text program page.