- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 7 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Welcome DIY, Open source Lux camera Project
Another 100% Open Source camera is coming up: we really think that Open Source photography is the next big thing in open source!
Lux is a work of beauty. This velvet looking camera is a has a waist level viewfinder and it shoots 120 film. Made by Kevin Kadooka it is 100% open source with everything up for improvement and modification, from the 3D printed body, to the electronic shutter (powered by Arduino) ending with the brilliant view finder.
via DIY Photography