- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 hours ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 4 days ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 months ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 2 months ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 2 months ago
tinylab: prototype easier than ever on Indiegogo now
Tinylab is for makers, prototypers, students, engineers and any other people these love to create. Because it contains most of the popular and common pieces of electronics, circuits, modules, sensors etc. You can get started with programming your idea and hardware prototyping with the Arduino programming language. You can learn programming microcontrollers making applications with it.
Tinylab can be the new instrument of school laboratories. It can be programmed with Scratch that is a perfect fit for kids. Also, it’s compatible with complex development environments like Visual Studio, Atmel Studio and Eclipse.
Tinylab is also a USB Human Interface Device. It can be like such as a keyboard, mouse, game controller.
Tinylab is an Internet of things master. There are sockets for popular IoT modules these are the 5 dollars Wi-Fi module ESP8266 and the 3 dollars RF transceiver module nRF24l01. Also, there are sockets for Bluetooth and Xbee modules. You can control integrated relay on Tinylab from your mobile phone or tweet data from temperature and light sensor with Tinylab.
Tinylab is an open source electronic lab which contains lots of things you usually use when prototyping something. There is an Arduino at the heart of board. The board includes components, modules, circuits to ease prototyping. All of them are ready to use with simple Arduino codes. It is a simple and tidy way to get started with programming your idea and hardware prototyping with the Arduino programming language.