- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 5 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
tinylab: prototype easier than ever on Indiegogo now
Tinylab is for makers, prototypers, students, engineers and any other people these love to create. Because it contains most of the popular and common pieces of electronics, circuits, modules, sensors etc. You can get started with programming your idea and hardware prototyping with the Arduino programming language. You can learn programming microcontrollers making applications with it.
Tinylab can be the new instrument of school laboratories. It can be programmed with Scratch that is a perfect fit for kids. Also, it’s compatible with complex development environments like Visual Studio, Atmel Studio and Eclipse.
Tinylab is also a USB Human Interface Device. It can be like such as a keyboard, mouse, game controller.
Tinylab is an Internet of things master. There are sockets for popular IoT modules these are the 5 dollars Wi-Fi module ESP8266 and the 3 dollars RF transceiver module nRF24l01. Also, there are sockets for Bluetooth and Xbee modules. You can control integrated relay on Tinylab from your mobile phone or tweet data from temperature and light sensor with Tinylab.
Tinylab is an open source electronic lab which contains lots of things you usually use when prototyping something. There is an Arduino at the heart of board. The board includes components, modules, circuits to ease prototyping. All of them are ready to use with simple Arduino codes. It is a simple and tidy way to get started with programming your idea and hardware prototyping with the Arduino programming language.