- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 1 week ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 1 week ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fishino pinout is available!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FISHINO: Arduino becomes wirelessPosted 3 weeks ago
- Boar’s Board, something wild is making its way into the world of electronicsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Microsoft & Open Source: the Odd CouplePosted 3 weeks ago
- The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail!Posted 4 weeks ago
- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development boardPosted 1 month ago
The Protoptimus Open Source CNC Machine
An interesting piece of work from Brazil: an Arduino powered open source CNC miling machine.
A good opportunity also to know what’s going on in different parts of the world where usually makers have no huge visibility.
You can also support from abroad!
“It’s time for Brazil to show its strength in the maker movement”
My name is Jeferson, the Protoptimus founder. I’m on a Catarse.me campaing, the largest Brazilian crowdfunding website, and I need your help.
We yearn to be the first big manufacturer of low cost and ease-to-use CNC milling machine with Arduino, in our country.
Unfortunately, our campaign it’s mainly for residents in Brazil and is only in Portuguese.