- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 3 days ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 months ago
The Protoptimus Open Source CNC Machine
An interesting piece of work from Brazil: an Arduino powered open source CNC miling machine.
A good opportunity also to know what’s going on in different parts of the world where usually makers have no huge visibility.
You can also support from abroad!
“It’s time for Brazil to show its strength in the maker movement”
My name is Jeferson, the Protoptimus founder. I’m on a Catarse.me campaing, the largest Brazilian crowdfunding website, and I need your help.
We yearn to be the first big manufacturer of low cost and ease-to-use CNC milling machine with Arduino, in our country.
Unfortunately, our campaign it’s mainly for residents in Brazil and is only in Portuguese.