- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 5 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
The Protoptimus Open Source CNC Machine
An interesting piece of work from Brazil: an Arduino powered open source CNC miling machine.
A good opportunity also to know what’s going on in different parts of the world where usually makers have no huge visibility.
You can also support from abroad!
“It’s time for Brazil to show its strength in the maker movement”
My name is Jeferson, the Protoptimus founder. I’m on a Catarse.me campaing, the largest Brazilian crowdfunding website, and I need your help.
We yearn to be the first big manufacturer of low cost and ease-to-use CNC milling machine with Arduino, in our country.
Unfortunately, our campaign it’s mainly for residents in Brazil and is only in Portuguese.