- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 7 days ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
The Protoptimus Open Source CNC Machine
An interesting piece of work from Brazil: an Arduino powered open source CNC miling machine.
A good opportunity also to know what’s going on in different parts of the world where usually makers have no huge visibility.
You can also support from abroad!
“It’s time for Brazil to show its strength in the maker movement”
My name is Jeferson, the Protoptimus founder. I’m on a Catarse.me campaing, the largest Brazilian crowdfunding website, and I need your help.
We yearn to be the first big manufacturer of low cost and ease-to-use CNC milling machine with Arduino, in our country.
Unfortunately, our campaign it’s mainly for residents in Brazil and is only in Portuguese.