- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 4 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 6 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 11 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 21 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 24 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 26 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 27 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 32 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 34 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 39 days ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012.
I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer.
I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular cover, headphone and other commercial devices.
A other 40% regarding smartphone, LED TV, computer and similar.
I went in Las Vegas to find new idea for projects, to find new electronics solution, and though there aren’t a lot of ideas, I found however some interesting products or robot.
I make a very short video to sharing with you my experience.