- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012.
I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer.
I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular cover, headphone and other commercial devices.
A other 40% regarding smartphone, LED TV, computer and similar.
I went in Las Vegas to find new idea for projects, to find new electronics solution, and though there aren’t a lot of ideas, I found however some interesting products or robot.
I make a very short video to sharing with you my experience.