- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012.
I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer.
I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular cover, headphone and other commercial devices.
A other 40% regarding smartphone, LED TV, computer and similar.
I went in Las Vegas to find new idea for projects, to find new electronics solution, and though there aren’t a lot of ideas, I found however some interesting products or robot.
I make a very short video to sharing with you my experience.