- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012.
I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer.
I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular cover, headphone and other commercial devices.
A other 40% regarding smartphone, LED TV, computer and similar.
I went in Las Vegas to find new idea for projects, to find new electronics solution, and though there aren’t a lot of ideas, I found however some interesting products or robot.
I make a very short video to sharing with you my experience.