- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012.
I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer.
I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular cover, headphone and other commercial devices.
A other 40% regarding smartphone, LED TV, computer and similar.
I went in Las Vegas to find new idea for projects, to find new electronics solution, and though there aren’t a lot of ideas, I found however some interesting products or robot.
I make a very short video to sharing with you my experience.