- Fish’n TweetsPosted 2 days ago
- Exploring the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 1 week ago
- Fishino: let’s look inside the featuresPosted 2 weeks ago
- The 3Drag Big: stretching 3Drag’s printing capabilitiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projectsPosted 1 month ago
- Top Projects for a Merry ChristmasPosted 2 months ago
- Microsoft tastes the raspberryPosted 2 months ago
- Presepino: the nativity scene with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Adding Internet connectivity to Arduino boards and apps with the YUN ShieldPosted 2 months ago
The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the Firmware
Just a few weeks ago, we presented in this blog the maker version of a motorized snowplow, similar to those available in many bricolage shopping malls. In fact our robot is a particular caterpillar track,...
- Posted 12 months ago
Here comes the open source Snow Plow Robot
We present a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. Since we are not insensitive to solutions making life easier, we have considered the idea of creating and...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino Motor Shield
We are not the first to make an Motor Shield for Arduino. But could be that we are the first that make a Motor Shield with a minimum of flexibility. We are studing a WiFi robot with...
- Posted 5 years ago