- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 3 days ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 months ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 2 months ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 2 months ago
The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the Firmware
Just a few weeks ago, we presented in this blog the maker version of a motorized snowplow, similar to those available in many bricolage shopping malls. In fact our robot is a particular caterpillar track,...
- Posted 1 year ago
Here comes the open source Snow Plow Robot
We present a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. Since we are not insensitive to solutions making life easier, we have considered the idea of creating and...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Motor Shield
We are not the first to make an Motor Shield for Arduino. But could be that we are the first that make a Motor Shield with a minimum of flexibility. We are studing a WiFi robot with...
- Posted 5 years ago