- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 2 days ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 1 month ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 months ago
The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the Firmware
Just a few weeks ago, we presented in this blog the maker version of a motorized snowplow, similar to those available in many bricolage shopping malls. In fact our robot is a particular caterpillar track,...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Here comes the open source Snow Plow Robot
We present a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. Since we are not insensitive to solutions making life easier, we have considered the idea of creating and...
- Posted 2 months ago
Arduino Motor Shield
We are not the first to make an Motor Shield for Arduino. But could be that we are the first that make a Motor Shield with a minimum of flexibility. We are studing a WiFi robot with...
- Posted 4 years ago