- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 4 days ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 1 month ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 1 month ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 2 months ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 2 months ago
The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the Firmware
Just a few weeks ago, we presented in this blog the maker version of a motorized snowplow, similar to those available in many bricolage shopping malls. In fact our robot is a particular caterpillar track,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Here comes the open source Snow Plow Robot
We present a caterpillar robot based on Arduino Uno, remotely controlled through a Play Station 2 wireless controllers. Since we are not insensitive to solutions making life easier, we have considered the idea of creating and...
- Posted 3 months ago
Arduino Motor Shield
We are not the first to make an motor shield for Arduino. But could be that we are the first that make a motor shield with a minimum of flexibility. We are studing a WiFi robot with...
- Posted 4 years ago