- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Italian Open Source Car OsVehicle featured on BusinessWeek – VIDEO
Italian Open Source Vehicle Tabby got showcased on Businessweek earlier this month. Remember there’s an upcoming interview with the guys!
Tabby is the car that can be assembled by customers intheir own garage, in less than one hour. And it can cost less than 6 thousand euros, engine included. Bloomberg’s Tom Gibson reports.