- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
3Drag printable parts are on Thingiverse
An amazing user of our super amazing 3Dprinter 3Drag (See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/) put togheter all the 3dprintable parts on a Thingiverse set! See > K8200/3Drag printer by xmosh – Thingiverse. (Note that K8200 is the alternatie name of 3Drag as distributed by Velleman).
Be noticed that this is still a work in progress.