- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
3Drag printable parts are on Thingiverse
An amazing user of our super amazing 3Dprinter 3Drag (See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/) put togheter all the 3dprintable parts on a Thingiverse set! See > K8200/3Drag printer by xmosh – Thingiverse. (Note that K8200 is the alternatie name of 3Drag as distributed by Velleman).
Be noticed that this is still a work in progress.