- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Windows 10’s Cortana now supported by Raspberry Pi
Windows 10 IoT Core has been upgraded in the Windows 10 Creators Update to add full Cortana device support. Microsoft released a list of devices compatible with the OS: Raspberry Pi3 Raspberry Pi2 MinnowBoard MAX (Intel Atom) DragonBoard 410c (Qualcomm...
- Posted 6 years ago
Hello, Windows 10 IoT Core: public release available!
We are excited to announce the public release of Windows 10 IoT Core for the Raspberry Pi 2 and the MinnowBoard Max. Visit the Windows IoT Dev Center to choose your target board, then walk through the...
- Posted 7 years ago