- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Windows 10’s Cortana now supported by Raspberry Pi
Windows 10 IoT Core has been upgraded in the Windows 10 Creators Update to add full Cortana device support. Microsoft released a list of devices compatible with the OS: Raspberry Pi3 Raspberry Pi2 MinnowBoard MAX (Intel Atom) DragonBoard 410c (Qualcomm...
- Posted 6 years ago
Hello, Windows 10 IoT Core: public release available!
We are excited to announce the public release of Windows 10 IoT Core for the Raspberry Pi 2 and the MinnowBoard Max. Visit the Windows IoT Dev Center to choose your target board, then walk through the...
- Posted 8 years ago