- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY a Quick Weather Station Using the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
The maker John Wargo has recently published to the ITPro website a new tutorial to create your very own connected Raspberry Pi weather station. The tutorial shows a quick approach to creating a connected Raspberry Pi whether...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to connect a weather station WS2355 (or WS2300) to Weather Underground with Arduino
There are several softwares that enable the publication of the weather data of a professional weather station, but they all work on PC, so we should connect the weather station to a computer and leave it...
- Posted 12 years ago