- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Quick Weather Station Using the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
The maker John Wargo has recently published to the ITPro website a new tutorial to create your very own connected Raspberry Pi weather station. The tutorial shows a quick approach to creating a connected Raspberry Pi whether...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to connect a weather station WS2355 (or WS2300) to Weather Underground with Arduino
There are several softwares that enable the publication of the weather data of a professional weather station, but they all work on PC, so we should connect the weather station to a computer and leave it...
- Posted 11 years ago