- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 15 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
OSM ,The Arduino based Open Source LED Gloving Microlight funded on Kickstarter!
Catching wearable led lights, based on a custom Arduino Uno hardware with an accelerometer to trigger special light effects based on movement. Directly from the product creator, on his Kickstarter campaign: We are giving the community a...
- Posted 8 years ago