- Wireless Power TransferPosted 11 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
ApplePi DAC: the most advanced and highest performance sound card hat for the Raspberry Pi
Orchard Audio has launched a Kickstarter campaign for its ApplePi DAC audio HAT add-on for the Raspberry Pi and it has quickly surpassed its $5K Kickstarter goal. ApplePi DAC HAT board is promoted as “the most advanced...
- Posted 5 years ago
VoltaStream ZERO: the Perfect Choice for Music Streaming
PolyVection has recently launched the VoltaStream Zero, a hand-crafted and open-source integrated audio module in the same form as a Raspberry Pi Zero. It says the board offers features comparable to Chromecast audio but in a module that’s completely...
- Posted 6 years ago