- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
e-CAM130_CUXVR Vision Kit: Four 4K Cameras Driven by Jetson AGX Xavier
E-Con has launched its first camera kit based on Nvidia’s latest, Linux-powered Jetson AGX Xavier module: the e-CAM130_CUXVR robotics vision kit. The kit includes a V4L2 Linux driver, Gstreamer 1.0, and sample code, and is designed primarily for end-to-end...
- Posted 5 years ago
Google AIY Vision Kit: turn your Rpi into an image-recognition device
Google has launched the AIY (AI yourself) Vision Kit that lets you turn Raspberry Pi equipment into an image-recognition device. The vision kit is powered by Google’s TensorFlow machine-learning models and will soon gain an accompanying Android...
- Posted 6 years ago