- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
e-CAM130_CUXVR Vision Kit: Four 4K Cameras Driven by Jetson AGX Xavier
E-Con has launched its first camera kit based on Nvidia’s latest, Linux-powered Jetson AGX Xavier module: the e-CAM130_CUXVR robotics vision kit. The kit includes a V4L2 Linux driver, Gstreamer 1.0, and sample code, and is designed primarily for end-to-end...
- Posted 4 years ago
Google AIY Vision Kit: turn your Rpi into an image-recognition device
Google has launched the AIY (AI yourself) Vision Kit that lets you turn Raspberry Pi equipment into an image-recognition device. The vision kit is powered by Google’s TensorFlow machine-learning models and will soon gain an accompanying Android...
- Posted 5 years ago