- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
UNICEF Innovation Fund is looking for you (and your open source drone)
The following post has been pulled from the original post on suasnews.com. If you’ve got a start-up registered in one of UNICEF’s programme countries and have a working, open-source drone prototype or service (or you are willing...
- Posted 6 years ago
Africa’s First Drones Testing Corridor in Malawi
The corridor is the first in Africa with a focus on humanitarian and development use, said UNICEF. It’s designed to provide a controlled platform for the private sector, universities and other partners to explore how UAVs can be...
- Posted 7 years ago
Unicef Innovation Fund: 60 startups will get funding to help children thanks to Open Source
United Nations will fund 60 startups to create open source technologies to improve the lives of children in developing countries. Each will receive, if using open source and could show a working prototype, around $50,000. The investment...
- Posted 8 years ago