- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Turtlebot3, the Open Source Ubuntu/ROS-Based Robot Kit
The “world’s most popular open source robot for education and research” has received a major upgrade with two modular TurtleBot3 models from Open Robotics that run Linux and Robot Operating System (ROS): – Burger version, based on...
- Posted 4 years ago
Advances in robotics made easier by forthcoming 3D printed TurtleBot
Since launching in 2007, the Robot Operating System (ROS) has become the most widely used programming language for commanding robots. As an opensource language, the creation of ROS has made it easier for researchers to share information, repeat...
- Posted 5 years ago