- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Original Prusa i3 MK3: the Smartest 3D Printer!
Prusa Research releases the new, fully improved, Original Prusa i3 MK3 3D printer. The new features offered by the MK3 are largely to help extend its usability, and encourage 3D printer adoption by casual users. Developed in...
- Posted 5 years ago