- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Assemble your own DIY Film Dryer for analog photographs!
We recently discovered this nice DIY Film Dryer created by the designer Andrea Signoretto, prototyped already and made with the support of the Muse FabLab in Trento (Italy), visual and editing realized by #Inspiredby media. Its creator...
- Posted 9 years ago