- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Kodak Has Launched its Raspberry Pi Based Desktop Portrait 3D Printer
Kodak and Smart International have collaborated on a professional, dual extrusion Kodak Portrait 3D Printer that runs a Linux-based 3DprinterOS on a Raspberry Pi 3 board. The $3,500 device is designed for engineering, design, and education professionals....
- Posted 4 years ago
3D Printer Kentstrapper Zero: ultimate printing experience
We are artisans of matter. We mix dreams to produce reality. We have this goal in our mind : making more accessible the advanced technology to anyone who needs it, because we want to be part of...
- Posted 7 years ago