- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Kodak Has Launched its Raspberry Pi Based Desktop Portrait 3D Printer
Kodak and Smart International have collaborated on a professional, dual extrusion Kodak Portrait 3D Printer that runs a Linux-based 3DprinterOS on a Raspberry Pi 3 board. The $3,500 device is designed for engineering, design, and education professionals....
- Posted 4 years ago
3D Printer Kentstrapper Zero: ultimate printing experience
We are artisans of matter. We mix dreams to produce reality. We have this goal in our mind : making more accessible the advanced technology to anyone who needs it, because we want to be part of...
- Posted 7 years ago