- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout: Learn How to Make Them Work
Tomshardware.com recently posted an interesting Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout guide for everyone that is not so familiar with raspberry pi or electronics. Every Pi model since the Raspberry Pi B+ has had 40 GPIO pins and they...
- Posted 3 years ago
How Much Do You Know About Raspberry Pi?
Few days ago tomshardware.com has published an interesting interview to Raspberry Pi CEO Eben Upton about the fascinating story behind the most famous SBC for makers. In this post Eben Upton has revealed 10 things you may...
- Posted 4 years ago