- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Univerisity of Texas facilitates meeting of Open Power Foundation and Open Compute project
OpenPower Foundation and OpenCompute seem to be on a path for collaboration, mediated by University of Texas. As you may know, both these initiatives look forward to a more open network and computing industry: “Servergy, a Texas-based IT innovation...
- Posted 9 years ago
Texas introuduces first inductance-to-digital High Resolution Sensor
In 1820, Johann Schweigger invented the galvanometer – the first tool used to detect and measure electrical currents – considered by many as the first sensor in the world. This year Texas Intruments proposes a revolutionary technology...
- Posted 10 years ago