- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
DIY a Self Driving, Arduino-Powered Electric Quad!
Instructables user Sieuwe Elferink has just created a semi-autonomous kids’ four-wheeler. The Arduino powered Quad can steer itself within a set of lines, and stop for pedestrians and inanimate objects. For this project you will need the following materials: 3x...
- Posted 3 years ago