- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 14 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY a Self Driving, Arduino-Powered Electric Quad!
Instructables user Sieuwe Elferink has just created a semi-autonomous kids’ four-wheeler. The Arduino powered Quad can steer itself within a set of lines, and stop for pedestrians and inanimate objects. For this project you will need the following materials: 3x...
- Posted 5 years ago