- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Poseidon: Open Source Syringe Pump and Microscope System
Developed by students at the California Institute of Technology, Poseidon is an open source alternative to commercial syringe pump and microscope system. The Poseidon microscope consists of a Raspberry Pi, touch screen module, and commercially available digital...
- Posted 4 years ago
‘Open-hardware’ pioneers push for low-cost lab kit
Few scientists know that, instead of buying their lab equipment, they can often build it much more cheaply — and customize their creations — by following ‘open-hardware’ instructions that are freely available online. Proponents of open hardware...
- Posted 7 years ago
Open source science equipment can make the difference? University of Michigan says…
Science can be expensive. But making customized scientific equipment doesn’t have to be. Researchers at Michigan Technological University have compiled economic data on the effectiveness of open source hardware in the laboratory—and the process looks promising. The...
- Posted 8 years ago