- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Poseidon: Open Source Syringe Pump and Microscope System
Developed by students at the California Institute of Technology, Poseidon is an open source alternative to commercial syringe pump and microscope system. The Poseidon microscope consists of a Raspberry Pi, touch screen module, and commercially available digital...
- Posted 3 years ago
‘Open-hardware’ pioneers push for low-cost lab kit
Few scientists know that, instead of buying their lab equipment, they can often build it much more cheaply — and customize their creations — by following ‘open-hardware’ instructions that are freely available online. Proponents of open hardware...
- Posted 6 years ago
Open source science equipment can make the difference? University of Michigan says…
Science can be expensive. But making customized scientific equipment doesn’t have to be. Researchers at Michigan Technological University have compiled economic data on the effectiveness of open source hardware in the laboratory—and the process looks promising. The...
- Posted 7 years ago