- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Mini Music Stage（Sound Visualization Device）
Every music practitioner desires a stage, but not everyone has a stage, and not everyone likes to participate in that kind of public stage. I want to create a new experience for music lovers. Whether it...
- Posted 1 year ago
“Auduino” an audio synthesizer based on Arduino Mega
In the world of homebrew synthesizers, there are plenty of noiseboxes and grooveboxes that make all kinds of wacky and wild noises. However, common projects like the Auduino and Atari Punk Console are often limited in that...
- Posted 2 years ago
This Arduino device turns on a workshop’s air filtration system whenever it hears a saw
Modern woodworking tools are amazing, allowing you to make any number of useful or decorative objects from the comfort of your garage. Unfortunately, they also produce a lot of dust, so YouTuber “Atomic Dairy” came up with...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino-Powered Creative Interaction: “you, me and all these machines”
In many ways, the work can be described as a way of interpreting complexities in the relations between a couple, and the displacement of these complexities to the domain of creative interaction. This is how the creator...
- Posted 5 years ago