- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
How a $35 RaspberryPi can beat PS4 game protection!
We are exploiting any possible application for our microcontrollers and microcomputers, like Arduino, BeagleBone, BananaPi, RaspberryPi, but this one is quite new. It seems confirmed that some Russian and Brazilian game stores are selling illegally modified Sony...
- Posted 8 years ago