- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 15 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Latest version of Simplicity Studio customizes developer experience
Silicon Labs has released version 4 of Simplicity Studio, an embedded development environment that supports 8- and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), multiprotocol and multiband wireless sytem on chips (SoCs), and fixed-function devices. Silicon Labs has made significant updates...
- Posted 7 years ago
lowRISC project wants to build an open SoC based on RISC-V
lowRISC is an amazing project born from some of the co-founders of the Rapsberry Pi plus other partners. The hope of the project is to design a completely open chip and development board and go to production in the next...
- Posted 9 years ago