- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Latest version of Simplicity Studio customizes developer experience
Silicon Labs has released version 4 of Simplicity Studio, an embedded development environment that supports 8- and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), multiprotocol and multiband wireless sytem on chips (SoCs), and fixed-function devices. Silicon Labs has made significant updates...
- Posted 6 years ago
lowRISC project wants to build an open SoC based on RISC-V
lowRISC is an amazing project born from some of the co-founders of the Rapsberry Pi plus other partners. The hope of the project is to design a completely open chip and development board and go to production in the next...
- Posted 9 years ago