- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The World’s First Open Source Mobile Multifunction 3D Printer
T3D is a cyber physic system (CPS) machine that can connect to cloud by WiFi and motion control by Bluetooth. The camera is a vision integration device of smartphone. The hardware and software are open source. Therefore,...
- Posted 6 years ago
FABtotum PRISM: World’s first All-in-One Low Cost Stereolithography 3D printing platform. 3D print, Mill, Scan
The army knife solution for Digital Fabrication, now on Indiegogo! Starting at $1,300! With FABtotum PRISM you get the most flexible and advanced multipurpose manufacturing device ever conceived, capable of 3D Printing in SLA with light-curing resins...
- Posted 8 years ago