- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
The World’s First Open Source Mobile Multifunction 3D Printer
T3D is a cyber physic system (CPS) machine that can connect to cloud by WiFi and motion control by Bluetooth. The camera is a vision integration device of smartphone. The hardware and software are open source. Therefore,...
- Posted 6 years ago
FABtotum PRISM: World’s first All-in-One Low Cost Stereolithography 3D printing platform. 3D print, Mill, Scan
The army knife solution for Digital Fabrication, now on Indiegogo! Starting at $1,300! With FABtotum PRISM you get the most flexible and advanced multipurpose manufacturing device ever conceived, capable of 3D Printing in SLA with light-curing resins...
- Posted 8 years ago