- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
How to make a custom shape PCB with Eagle
The usual rectangular shaped PCBs got bored. The current prototyping services like PCBWAY allow to create PCBs with different shapes. An excellent software that allows you to get the gerber to be printed is Eagle. With the...
- Posted 2 years ago
The First Desktop Waterjet Cutter by WAZER, 500% funded in 2 days on Kickstarter
Amazing product and 500% funded in only two days, here is Wazer, the first desktop waterjet cutter, that will be also open sourced (the hardware part at least): WAZER is the first waterjet cutter that can fit...
- Posted 7 years ago