- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Seeed’s Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi Now Available for $40
The Seeed Studio Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi is a beginners kit for beginners to get started with the Raspberry Pi in a fun and easy way. It has 10 Grove sensors instead of 12 on...
- Posted 5 years ago
Gravity Starter Kit for Arduino: all you need is code!
Gravity Starter Kit for Arduino is an open-source, plug&play electronics toolkit that provides Arduino beginners and makers with the easiest experience of learning and playing with the Arduino platform. Summertime is a magic period when most of...
- Posted 7 years ago