- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Seeed Studio Offers Free Assembly for 5 PCBs
Sponsored by SEEED Studio Seeed Studio is now offering its flagship PCB assembly service at a discount, as they are waiving the assembly costs for orders of 5 PCBs or less. The Seeed Fusion PCBA...
- Posted 4 years ago
Bring your creations to life
A kit for experimenting with electronics at any age by taking advantage of Arduino’s versatility and a well-equipped hardware section. More and more, electronics and programming are approaching school and students, even younger students in these...
- Posted 5 years ago
Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly Service Accelerates Productivity
Sponsored by Seeed Studio’s Fusion service doesn’t just make PCBs, they also have all-in-one assembly services from parts procurement to testing, allowing you to get on with what matters and maximize productivity. As a one-stop...
- Posted 5 years ago
Phoenard – the easy Arduino compatible programmable controller board
Phoenard is a programmable controller and development board with full Arduino programming support. Use the Phoenard to control robots, machines, lights, wearables and more, making use of the onboard wireless communication (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) and motion sensors....
- Posted 6 years ago
BeagleBone Green Wireless: because IoT matters!
BeagleBone Green Wireless (BBGW) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. Based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black as well as a similar Sitara AM335x processor, the newest BBGW has two Grove connectors...
- Posted 7 years ago