- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Seeed Studio Offers Free Assembly for 5 PCBs
Sponsored by SEEED Studio Seeed Studio is now offering its flagship PCB assembly service at a discount, as they are waiving the assembly costs for orders of 5 PCBs or less. The Seeed Fusion PCBA...
- Posted 4 years ago
Bring your creations to life
A kit for experimenting with electronics at any age by taking advantage of Arduino’s versatility and a well-equipped hardware section. More and more, electronics and programming are approaching school and students, even younger students in these...
- Posted 5 years ago
Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly Service Accelerates Productivity
Sponsored by Seeed Studio’s Fusion service doesn’t just make PCBs, they also have all-in-one assembly services from parts procurement to testing, allowing you to get on with what matters and maximize productivity. As a one-stop...
- Posted 6 years ago
Phoenard – the easy Arduino compatible programmable controller board
Phoenard is a programmable controller and development board with full Arduino programming support. Use the Phoenard to control robots, machines, lights, wearables and more, making use of the onboard wireless communication (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) and motion sensors....
- Posted 7 years ago
BeagleBone Green Wireless: because IoT matters!
BeagleBone Green Wireless (BBGW) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. Based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black as well as a similar Sitara AM335x processor, the newest BBGW has two Grove connectors...
- Posted 7 years ago