- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Seeed Studio Offers Free Assembly for 5 PCBs
Sponsored by SEEED Studio Seeed Studio is now offering its flagship PCB assembly service at a discount, as they are waiving the assembly costs for orders of 5 PCBs or less. The Seeed Fusion PCBA...
- Posted 5 years ago
Bring your creations to life
A kit for experimenting with electronics at any age by taking advantage of Arduino’s versatility and a well-equipped hardware section. More and more, electronics and programming are approaching school and students, even younger students in these...
- Posted 6 years ago
Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly Service Accelerates Productivity
Sponsored by Seeed Studio’s Fusion service doesn’t just make PCBs, they also have all-in-one assembly services from parts procurement to testing, allowing you to get on with what matters and maximize productivity. As a one-stop...
- Posted 6 years ago
Phoenard – the easy Arduino compatible programmable controller board
Phoenard is a programmable controller and development board with full Arduino programming support. Use the Phoenard to control robots, machines, lights, wearables and more, making use of the onboard wireless communication (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) and motion sensors....
- Posted 7 years ago
BeagleBone Green Wireless: because IoT matters!
BeagleBone Green Wireless (BBGW) is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. Based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black as well as a similar Sitara AM335x processor, the newest BBGW has two Grove connectors...
- Posted 8 years ago