- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 5 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
Raspberry Pi shield for 3D Scanner
Available in our store the shield used with Raspberry Pi to make a 3D scanner. This shield contains a driver for stepper motors that is based on Texas Instruments’ DRV8825 integrated circuit, in addition to a line-driver...
- Posted 6 years ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 7 years ago
FABtotum PRISM: World’s first All-in-One Low Cost Stereolithography 3D printing platform. 3D print, Mill, Scan
The army knife solution for Digital Fabrication, now on Indiegogo! Starting at $1,300! With FABtotum PRISM you get the most flexible and advanced multipurpose manufacturing device ever conceived, capable of 3D Printing in SLA with light-curing resins...
- Posted 8 years ago