- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Raspberry Pi shield for 3D Scanner
Available in our store the shield used with Raspberry Pi to make a 3D scanner. This shield contains a driver for stepper motors that is based on Texas Instruments’ DRV8825 integrated circuit, in addition to a line-driver...
- Posted 5 years ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 6 years ago
FABtotum PRISM: World’s first All-in-One Low Cost Stereolithography 3D printing platform. 3D print, Mill, Scan
The army knife solution for Digital Fabrication, now on Indiegogo! Starting at $1,300! With FABtotum PRISM you get the most flexible and advanced multipurpose manufacturing device ever conceived, capable of 3D Printing in SLA with light-curing resins...
- Posted 7 years ago