- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
ApplePi DAC: the most advanced and highest performance sound card hat for the Raspberry Pi
Orchard Audio has launched a Kickstarter campaign for its ApplePi DAC audio HAT add-on for the Raspberry Pi and it has quickly surpassed its $5K Kickstarter goal. ApplePi DAC HAT board is promoted as “the most advanced...
- Posted 6 years ago
RaspTouch Audio Player: SABRE DAC for audiophiles by Audiophonics on Kickstarter
High-end Open Source audio player with Aluminium chassis, touchscreen and ES9018K2M output DAC. piCore Player & RuneAudio compatible Amazing, amazing audiophile project from the French company Audiophonics. To whom like me are passionate about audio quality, the only...
- Posted 8 years ago