- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Designed by an Ex Apple Employee, Obsidian is Affordable and It Looks Fantastic!
3D printers are like magic boxes. Put in some files and you get more than just a photo or a song, you get real-life tangible objects you can hold in your hand. Obsidian gives you an all...
- Posted 6 years ago
3D Printers: From $179 to $4,000, the price is right to buy one now
When looking for a 3D printer, here are three things you might want to bear in mind: Build volume: How big a print is the 3D printer capable of doing? Materials: What filament material can the 3D...
- Posted 7 years ago