- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Rasky: finally, the open source Raspberry Pi 2 based KVM we want to control our PC’s!
Our friend Franco Lanza is gathering funds to launch a very interesting project. Who knows what a KWM is? Yes, usually are those quite expensive and not very flexible platforms used to virtualize a keyboard, a video...
- Posted 7 years ago