- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Pip: Invent, Tinker and Make With Real Code and Hardware!
A new Kickstarter project called Pip appears to be an interesting “game” for every child hacker. It has that familiar Switch form factor, with a touchscreen in the middle and detachable controllers on the sides, but inside...
- Posted 5 years ago
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry: the Allwinner R40 SBC with SATA support at $32
Banana Pi (BPi) is a series of RPi-similar (not compatible) boards manufactured by the Chinese company Sinovoip. Like the RPi, several versions exist. SinoVoip’s Banana Pi project has introduced a variation on its $40 Banana Pi M2...
- Posted 6 years ago