- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Elecrow 5” TFT Display with Touch Screen Designed for Raspberry Pi
Elecrow has announced on his Twitter profile the launch of a new 5″ HDMI display with resistive touch screen designed for the Raspberry Pi boards, and whose main feature is to support backlight control over GPIO 11...
- Posted 5 years ago
PiCar-V is perfect for your Raspberry Pi-Powered Car
Available now at Android Community Deals for $149.99, the PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit on Raspberry Pi, and this deal even includes your own Raspberry Pi 3 board. The kit includes all the hardware...
- Posted 6 years ago
IRP-102 multi-function “Hat Board” for Raspberry PI on Kickstarter
Raspberry Pi Multifunction Hat Board IRP-102 Offers RTC, ADC, LCD, RS232/485 And More The IRP-102 is an expansion board that brings you an easier way to add multiple function to your Raspberry Pi, making really easy to...
- Posted 8 years ago