- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 12 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Elecrow 5” TFT Display with Touch Screen Designed for Raspberry Pi
Elecrow has announced on his Twitter profile the launch of a new 5″ HDMI display with resistive touch screen designed for the Raspberry Pi boards, and whose main feature is to support backlight control over GPIO 11...
- Posted 3 years ago
PiCar-V is perfect for your Raspberry Pi-Powered Car
Available now at Android Community Deals for $149.99, the PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit on Raspberry Pi, and this deal even includes your own Raspberry Pi 3 board. The kit includes all the hardware...
- Posted 5 years ago
IRP-102 multi-function “Hat Board” for Raspberry PI on Kickstarter
Raspberry Pi Multifunction Hat Board IRP-102 Offers RTC, ADC, LCD, RS232/485 And More The IRP-102 is an expansion board that brings you an easier way to add multiple function to your Raspberry Pi, making really easy to...
- Posted 6 years ago