- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Project Alias, the Smart Speaker HAT to Protect Your Privacy
Alias is a teachable “parasite” that is designed to give users more control over their smart assistants, both when it comes to customisation and privacy. This open-source device trains custom wake-up names for smart home devices while...
- Posted 3 years ago
Libre Computer Introduces the Linux-ready Open Source La Frite SBC
Libre Computer Project’s La Frite development board is based on the Raspberry Pi A+ but has a different layout and more real-world ports than the A+, although it offers a similar 40-pin expansion header. LCP’s La Frite is the miniature...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi is the 3rd computer best-selling ever!
With over 12.5 million boards sold in five years, Raspberry Pi is the third best-selling general purpose computer ever, behind Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows PCs, whose sales figures might be quite difficult for these tiny boards...
- Posted 5 years ago
IRP-102 multi-function “Hat Board” for Raspberry PI on Kickstarter
Raspberry Pi Multifunction Hat Board IRP-102 Offers RTC, ADC, LCD, RS232/485 And More The IRP-102 is an expansion board that brings you an easier way to add multiple function to your Raspberry Pi, making really easy to...
- Posted 6 years ago
Happy birthday Raspberry Pi and welcome Raspberry Pi 3
As already announced in our previous post, has arrived Raspberry Pi 3 Exactly four years ago, on 29 February 2012, Raspberry Pi foundation presented the original 256MB Raspberry Pi Model B. Since then, they’ve sold over eight million units....
- Posted 6 years ago
PiDP-8/I replica with Raspberry Pi
Remaking the PDP-8/I using the Pi, simh & a replica front panel: a true catching project! Goal: a (very) low cost full replica of the PDP-8/I. Design: use the $20 Raspberry PI Model A+, a custom front...
- Posted 7 years ago