- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
OpenEnergyMonitor, monitor energy with RaspberryPi
OEM is a project to develop open-source energy monitoring tools to help us relate to our use of energy, our energy systems and the challenge of sustainable energy. Wireless sensor nodes sending data at to a web-connected...
- Posted 7 years ago
100% funded on kickstarter emonPi: Open-Hardware Raspberry Pi-Based Energy Monitor
Useful tool already funded before the end of backing campaign, to monitor power consumption and stream data over internet: The emonPi is an open-hardware Raspberry Pi and Arduino based web-connected energy and environmental monitoring unit. The emonPi...
- Posted 8 years ago