- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
BooSTick – small AA voltage booster on Kickstarter
A single AA battery is used to provide 5V or 3.3V (or other voltages by tuning the feedback resistors). A boost regulator provides the “over”voltage. At 5 V, 200 mA output, BooSTick can handle even the biggest...
- Posted 7 years ago
The PowerG Arduino Dual Power Supply: a perfect tool for the ultimate debugging!
Very interesting solution to have for only $35 a full power station, really usefull when testing your self made boards. And with interesting features, as you can read here: The PowerG gives you the ability to control...
- Posted 8 years ago