- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
PolaPi-Zero is a Polaroid-Inspired Raspberry Pi Camera
Electronic technician and Raspberry Pi enthusiast Pierre Muth has unveiled a new Raspberry Pi Polaroid camera he has created in the form of the PolaPi-Zero, which uses a thermal printer to provide instant hardcopies of your photographs. The...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to Reinvent a 3D Printed Polaroid Camera
Have you ever wanted to print an animated image? Now Abhishek Singh made it (almost) possible. Inspired by the Polaroid OneStep camera (the SX-70, specifically), Abhishek’s version is called an Instagif and looks almost exactly the same, but...
- Posted 5 years ago