- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Plywood Raspberry Pi Retropie Games Console
Instructables maker Hemulimania has just completed his fully portableRaspberry Pi games console that includes joystick and buttons for two playergaming and is fitted with an integral display providing a fully portable arcadecabinet. Today there are many different...
- Posted 5 years ago
An Open Source Chair made of Plywood and a Ratchet Strap
Beautiful project spotted on instructable that shows how clever can open designers be: This chair is made from a 1/2 sheet of plywood, uses no glue or fasteners, and is held together by a single ratchet strap....
- Posted 9 years ago