- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their position
Here we present our first tests with the Pixy camera, a device capable of detecting the colour of the objects, and to track their position. Until a short time ago, it was really difficult to develop applications...
- Posted 9 years ago
Pixy a fast, easy-to-use vision sensor gets funded on Kickstarter
This board for computer vision seems a great product: the involvement of Carnegie Mellon university just makes it more interesting and promising. And it’s open source hardware! Pixy is a fast vision sensor you can quickly “teach”...
- Posted 10 years ago