- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Digilent OpenScope: Open-Source PICMZ All-in-One Instrumentation Device
The OpenScope MZ is a portable multi-function programmable instrumentation module. It is a device that connects to a computer (through Wi-Fi or a USB cable) that allows the user to acquire, analyze, visualize, and control signals from...
- Posted 6 years ago
OpenScope, the Multi-function Programmable Hardware on Kickstarter
Digilent made a Kickstarter campaign to introduce their new open source multifunctional piece of programmable hardware which can be used to perform a number of different functions such as an Oscilloscope, a Function Generator, a Logic Analyser,...
- Posted 7 years ago