- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Maximize Your Open-Source 3D-Printer Performance
STMicroelectronics’ EVALSP820-XS motor-driver board brings industrial-control expertise to the RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield (RAMPS) open-source 3D-printer platform, enabling 3D printer makers to unleash the full potential of their machines for faster printing and smoother surface finish....
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi sized Grapeboard SBC runs Linux on NXP’s single-core –A53
The GrapeBoard SBC, which runs Linux on NXP’s single-core, Cortex-A53 QorIQ LS1012A SoC, is designed for IoT applications that require a combination of CPU performance, high-speed networking, and data storage and retrieval, including sensor gateways, communication hubs,...
- Posted 5 years ago