- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Turtlebot3, the Open Source Ubuntu/ROS-Based Robot Kit
The “world’s most popular open source robot for education and research” has received a major upgrade with two modular TurtleBot3 models from Open Robotics that run Linux and Robot Operating System (ROS): – Burger version, based on...
- Posted 5 years ago
Advances in robotics made easier by forthcoming 3D printed TurtleBot
Since launching in 2007, the Robot Operating System (ROS) has become the most widely used programming language for commanding robots. As an opensource language, the creation of ROS has made it easier for researchers to share information, repeat...
- Posted 6 years ago