- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Turtlebot3, the Open Source Ubuntu/ROS-Based Robot Kit
The “world’s most popular open source robot for education and research” has received a major upgrade with two modular TurtleBot3 models from Open Robotics that run Linux and Robot Operating System (ROS): – Burger version, based on...
- Posted 6 years ago
Advances in robotics made easier by forthcoming 3D printed TurtleBot
Since launching in 2007, the Robot Operating System (ROS) has become the most widely used programming language for commanding robots. As an opensource language, the creation of ROS has made it easier for researchers to share information, repeat...
- Posted 7 years ago