- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 21 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 22 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
RK3399 Renegade Elite SBC Launched for $99 on Indiegogo
In partnership with Firefly, Libre Computer has launched its Renegade Elite (ROC-RK3399) SBC on Indiegogo. There’s only one funding package with 4GB LPDDR4 and an empty eMMC socket, priced at $99, with shipments due in September. Libre...
- Posted 5 years ago
Orange Pi launched its First SBC based on Rockchip’s hexa-core RK3399 SoC
Shenzhen Xunlong has launched its first Rockchip based Orange Pi single-board computer with the $109 Orange Pi RK3399. The Rockchip RK3399 features two Cortex-A72 cores that are here clocked to up to 2.0GHz, as well as four...
- Posted 6 years ago