- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Bioengineers make open-source laser sintering printer for biomaterials fabrication 40x cheaper
Rice University bioengineering researchers have modified a commercial-grade CO2 laser cutter to create OpenSLS, an open-source, selective laser sintering platform that can print intricate 3-D objects from powdered plastics and biomaterials. The system costs at least 40...
- Posted 6 years ago
OpenSLS reported being on a Good Progress
You may already know the project: OpenSLS looks in good shape and in a recent post on 3Dprint.com, you can read here, they’ve been covering late progress. Worth a read! For those not familiar with OpenSLS: OpenSLS...
- Posted 8 years ago