- Make your curtains smartPosted 10 mins ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Bioengineers make open-source laser sintering printer for biomaterials fabrication 40x cheaper
Rice University bioengineering researchers have modified a commercial-grade CO2 laser cutter to create OpenSLS, an open-source, selective laser sintering platform that can print intricate 3-D objects from powdered plastics and biomaterials. The system costs at least 40...
- Posted 7 years ago
OpenSLS reported being on a Good Progress
You may already know the project: OpenSLS looks in good shape and in a recent post on 3Dprint.com, you can read here, they’ve been covering late progress. Worth a read! For those not familiar with OpenSLS: OpenSLS...
- Posted 9 years ago