- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY Open Source Submarine Drone
Trident is a multipurpose open source submarine drone. It’s ideal for: Boating and fishing – Deploy in seconds to see what’s underwater; inspect props, rudders, hulls, and anchors; find fish better than a fish finder Diving –...
- Posted 6 years ago
Ten Open Source Hardware and Design Projects that are setting New Standards
Everything Open Source Hardware The Open Source hardware and design community is on fire these days. Apart from the projects that eventually already gained worldwide recognition such as Open Source Ecology, DIYDrones, Arduino or RepRap, many fantastic...
- Posted 10 years ago