- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Exploring Creative Biology Experimentation with OpenLH Liquid-Handling System
The OpenLH is based on the uArm Swift Pro open source robotic arm and allows creative exploration. The heart of the system is the Arduino Mega-controlled uArm Swift Pro robot, which is equipped with a custom end...
- Posted 4 years ago
Evezor, the Open Source Manufacturing Platform for all your needs
A developer based in Chicago has created a new open source robotic arm and manufacturing platform called Evezor which is capable of taking you from prototype into production and offers a variety of different skills: 3D Print,...
- Posted 6 years ago