- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
37 Sensors Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi
At Geeky Gadgets Deals there’s an interesting deal for Raspberry Pi enthusiasts: the 37 Sensors Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi. You can choose between two different kits: $79.99 – 37 Sensors Starter Kit $129.99 – 37 Sensors Starter Kit...
- Posted 5 years ago
Oculus Makes Rift DK2 Open-Source
A day ahead of Oculus Connect 4, Oculus has released documents for its second generation development kit. DK2 improved upon its predecessor (DK1) with a 1080p OLED display and positional tracking via an external camera. It in turn was...
- Posted 6 years ago