- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Western Digital Gives A Billion Unit Boost To Open Source RISC-V CPU
Western Digital is known for its storage products. What many do not realize is that the company ships over 1 billion processor cores within its products each year and is moving toward 2 billion per year. At...
- Posted 5 years ago
SiFive announced the Arduino Cinque, the new RISC-V based development board
The Arduino Cinque is the second RISC-V based development board put out by SiFive, the first being the HiFive1, which held a successful crowdfunding campaign late 2016 and is compatible with the Arduino platform. “By partnering with a...
- Posted 6 years ago